Make You Fly Away (instr.) Make You Fly Away (instr.)

Pretty dope

Dopechillah

Crueltool responds:

stonedtrack

Wish Upon A Storm~DAA~ Wish Upon A Storm~DAA~

>:D

I feel like I can light things on fire with my fingertips.

METALkiDofEArTH08 responds:

Then DO IT!!!!!!!! =P thanks tons!

Peaks of Heaven Peaks of Heaven

Relaxing

It's very hypnotizing. It shifts my brain activity to a more relaxed frequency.

SoundsOfEscape responds:

Mission accomplished :D

You Are All Stardust You Are All Stardust

lol

The pad in the background is a bit grim for "You are all stardust"... but u could make this into a good psytrance track. Just add a punchy bass :D

I like the harmonic drop thing at the end (esp if u timed it out urself)

Soundshifter responds:

thanks man. it actually at first an upbeat song. it had a crazy automated bassline and a bass drum track. but i decided to make it ambient. thanks for listening.

-=Afterlife=- Edit -=Afterlife=- Edit

I like it.

The melody is quite a pure feeling. I love the middle section and the sound of the flute. Great transition to the bass. The melody unfolds in a smooth relaxed way... which is good, but if I was that soldier, a different song would've been playing in my head.

So peaceful I could fall into a dream.

powerdester responds:

haha, ok. Thanks for the input!

Rain of tears Rain of tears

Good sense of melody

You have a pretty good sense of melody. Lots of little exceptions from the patterns you create. Very fluid. No straying from the correct feeling of the song.

The rhythm could definitely use more diversity. Its pretty much all quarter notes. adding some flux (in moderation) to that dimension would liven it up maybe.

Also you are using only a small portion of the sound spectrum. Having space and restraint in music is good, but only if it is used to contrast the portions of music that are more filled in.

Tulvadar responds:

Thank you for your comments. I am really going to use a lot that you mentioned.

Maybe i am Maybe i am

haha

I love the vibe when the flute comes in.